Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanksgiving!








This is our first post! Yay, we have our own blog site! The first photo is our dining room, taken today. The next two were also taken today...some sourdough rolls that G made and a pumpkin-tofu pie that I made. Then we have a photo I call "napping Gretchen". The one of me working was taken last week. I'm not *really* working, but just pretending to, for the photo. The last one is obviously a Halloween photo from this year.

-Michael

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And so, the internet takes another turn for the worse...

Looking forward to your posts and pics.

By the way, it's a good thing you said that last photo was from Halloween. People would get the wrong impression.

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Sir and Madame,

I think it incredibly insensitive that you would spend the day after Thanksgiving doing the one thing that my enviromental group, "Maintain The Habitat Foundation", has tried so hard to make a public issue. Sure you didn't "go shopping" but the main point of the buy nothing day is to curb consumerism and its deadly affects on the enviroment and social issues.

By going out and "consuming" driftwood you may think highly of yourself with your ubervegan dishes and pumpkin - why do you need the tofu? - pie. In the mean time you are robbing robbins, squirells, snakes, slugs, ferral cats, and mosquitoes of valuable habitat. Not to mention firewood for hobos!

Shame! Either be one way or the other. Hypocracy is the downfall of progress.

Bear Sage

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogdom, my friends! I'm thrilled that you started this so I can get a bigger glimpse of your lives together.

You are bookmarked and I'll stop by regularly.

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s. The Halloween costumes are priceless!

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry but if Howard Mulberg was invited to this site then I can't particpate. Fuck you! Howard!

P

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats