Decoration Day
We heard something about today being originally known as "Decoration Day," so we decided to do some decorating around the yard! Each of us took one section of walkway to create, using flagstones. I've posted a "before" shot, and some "after" shots as well. I was responsible for the step and walkstones leading up to the bottom of them. Gretchen worked on the walkway to the sidewalk.

After a weekend of abstinence, we hit the toxins rather aggressively, starting with homemade chocolate cake and homemade vanilla ice cream! Yeah boy! You had better believe it, Sir or Ma'am.
It was somethin' right swell n doggone tasty!
What other news, you ask?
Mind your own business!


After a weekend of abstinence, we hit the toxins rather aggressively, starting with homemade chocolate cake and homemade vanilla ice cream! Yeah boy! You had better believe it, Sir or Ma'am.
It was somethin' right swell n doggone tasty!What other news, you ask?

Mind your own business!

2 Comments:
I always suspected that homeownership was like grinding your soul into a dense pulp and then burning it over a fire of lamb's fat, but now I know it's true.
I need to post more pictures of me washing the dishes or mopping the floor to compete with this banality.
Of course, I know it's all a lie, a fascade to divert us from the real Michael and Gretchen, who are plotting deep in the pits of their hearts to rise up with fierce guttural cries, gnashing their teeth and exposing their extremities to the awesome maw of the earth's great chasms. And at the peak of the torrent, they will, with a violent crash and thundering boom, jump from their rooms and erect a nice little sauna for relaxation, guests and what not.
I fear this, but shudder at the thought of another passionate bananna bread. What lives of quiet desperation!!!!
HEY ITS CHELSEA!! I LOVE the pix! Very cool.
Post a Comment
<< Home