Sunday, January 06, 2008

The Finnish Line






Well, by now you're all used to hearing, "...we're two weeks away!" every time you ask how the sauna's coming along. So, I'll say it yet again. We're two weeks away! We can only hope that when we finally *do* "cry wolf," and it's really for realsies, at least *someone* will come a runnin'.

Meanwhile, here are a few photos to satisfy the hungry wolves (yes, I'm mixing metaphors...). The benches are just about done, and the door is halfway built. The chimney remains a mystery. We hope to solve and purchase that mystery sometime very soon!

Pray for warm weather while we're still building, and then cold weather when we're done!

-G&M

ps - As you can see, Gretchen is the Master Sander. She's got some seriously sore muscles from sanding all those boards, and could really use some hot sauna therapy. Keep sandin', hon! We're almost there!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please forgive any past ribbing or sideways insults. This building is truly a masterpiece! If I am welcome, I would someday like to make a pilgramage there and sweat.

Love,
Todd

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats