Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Back to Work Day





Hi Ho. Hi Ho. It was a chilly and slightly windy day yesterday, but Aaron and Michael Jones and I managed to get trusses up on the first floor at least. For those of you who don't know, my friend Aaron bought a one-story ranch house in South Boulder and the first pic is what three of us have gotten done since August. It's my first construction job, and I *likes* it!

After work, I was on my way to Southern Sun Pub & Brewery to have a pint (or three) while waiting for G to get off work and join me, and I noticed this new Indian grocery next to Tandoori Grill! Hafta go in and check it out one of these days.
I was severely buzzed by the time Gretchen showed up, we ate, then went grocery shopping (at an American grocery), and it was dark by the time we got home. The "house of lights" is just around the corner from where we live. I'll have more shots of it as xmas approaches, but this is their reindeer setup.
-m

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diario es un día del trabajo aquí en Paraguay. ¡Ayúdenos Por favor! Usted tiene gusto de la gente agradable.

Manuel Estados

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats