Saturday, December 03, 2005

Workin' Men




I feel as though I've pretty much used up all of the topics that I would ever write about or have photos of on a blog site...kitchen activities and pics of the construction site. So, I'll just beat a dead horse and maybe you'll eventually find it all quite fascinating and exciting.

The first pic is the view from the third floor, westward, looking at the Flatirons. The next one is Michael Jones and Aaron sitting up on the second floor roof. The third one is an auto-photo of me (I used the timer) about to cut a piece of roof sheathing to hand up to the guys. Don't show this one to Aaron, cause he might exclaim, "Well, no wonder it took you so f_c_ing long to cut those boards! You were dickin' around down there! This new blog site of yours is costing me money!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And here's where it all pays off, too, (baby):

http://www.wantonline.com/blog/index.cfm/2006/1/10/International-Geek-Song

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats